1) The average American man’s erect penis is five to seven inches long with a circumference of four to six inches, according to The Kinsey Institute.
2) 46% of women would give up getting laid for two weeks rather than logging off the Internet for the same amount of time, according to a survey conducted by Intel.
3) Want the ultimate orgasm? Abstain from any sexual activity at all for three weeks. That’s the amount of time it takes for your testosterone levels to peak and boost your libido, according to a study published in the World Journal of Urology.
4) There are 500-1,000 deaths per year from autoerotic asphyxiation. that’s equal to the numbers of murders in New York City each year.
5) Most of the time, a woman only releases one egg per month.
6) The Kinsey Institute estimates that, on average, boys lose their virginity at age 16.9. For girls, the age jumps to 17.4. 7) Women have the ability to make their voice sound “sexier” in order to entice their men when needed. Men, however, do not possess such an ability and simply have to rely on other factors.
8) In order to know how much testosterone a man has, compare the length of his ring finger to his index finger. The longer the ring finger is in comparison to the index finger, the more testosterone in his body.
9) Approximately 60% of men who get aroused have erect nipples. In fact, the nipples are just as sensitive in men as they are in women, which is why so many men get erect nipples.
10) People who are more open to talking about sex are actually happier with their sex lives, according to Live Science.